1. Take an online course from ed2go -- In progress! Class began yesterday.
2. Take an online course from Coursera
3. Pass the CPhT exam -- This probably isn't until May or later
4. Scrapbook each month -- I've got the book and have already had fun adding trinkets to it
5. Journal twice a week -- I have a beautiful journal and enough pens and pencils to write for miles
6. Use My Fitness Pal daily
8. Earn a raise at work -- accomplished February 2013! Woohoo!
9. Keep a monthly budget
10. Learn about home-buying -- I'm registered for a course in March
11. Sponsor a puja or butter lamps every month
12. Sponsor a nun through the Tibetan Nuns Project -- in progress. This will be my second year as a sponsor.
13. Make a zine
14. Participate in More Love Letters each month
15. Lose 10% of my weight
16. Take a trip -- vacation is planned for May
17. Learn Excel
18. Have wisdom teeth removed -- tentatively scheduled for early April
19. Send birthday cards -- in progress!
20. Sponsor lunch at Sravasti Abbey
21. Establish a daily/weekly routine
22. Buy no new pens or pencils
23. Complete Baby Step #1 (save $1000)
24. Update living will/advance directive/organ donation info -- additional info on this and number 25 forthcoming
25. Prepare to die -- don't panic, you. It's prudent to be prepared.